2 bedroom flat for saleSussex Wharf, Shoreham-By-Sea
Sold STC £242,500
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FAVOURABLE SUSSEX WHARF DEVELOPMENT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SHOREHAM BEACH LOCATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SUITE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- PRIVATE BALCONY WITH DIRECT RIVER AND DOWNLAND VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
Viewing's come highly recommend to appreciate this CHAIN FREE, TWO bedroom MODERN apartment located within the favourable SUSSEX WHARF DEVELOPMENT. Further benefits include private BALCONY access with stunning RIVER views and allocated PARKING! Perfect for a BUY to LET investment.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale a stunning apartment located within the ever popular Sussex Wharf Development on Shoreham Beach, Shoreham By Sea perfect for a buy to let investment.
Comprising entrance hall, master bedroom with en-suite, further second bedroom and family bathroom. Further benefits include a modern open plan lounge / kitchen area with favourable private balcony access offering views over the River Adur and onwards towards the South Downs National Park and off street parking facilities.
Shoreham Beach offers a variety of recreational facilities, pastimes and beach / seafront walks
Local shops can be found close by on Ferry Road as well as the recently opened Adur foot bridge with access into Shoreham Town Centre with its variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The local train station offers a variety of commuter links including London Victoria.
Early viewing essential.
Wall mounted radiator, modern flooring throughout and storage cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge 14' x 22' ( 4.27m x 6.71m )
Comprising a modern fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and half bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and part tiled walls.
Double glazed doors leading to favourable balcony which offers stunning views over the River Adur and onwards to the South Downs National Park, modern flooring throughout and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front which offers stunning views across the River Adur and onwards towards the South Downs National Park, a range of built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Comprising a modern fitted en-suite shower room, with low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front offering River and South Down views, carpet throughout and wall mounted radiator.
Comprising a modern fitted bathroom suite with low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57909626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.