5 bedroom detached house for saleMornish Road, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset
Lloyds Property Group are delighted to offer for sale this state of the art home intelligently designed over almost 7,000 square feet of luxury accommodation, boasting the latest technology, extremely high specification, a sunny yet private plot and in excess of 1,900 sq ft of terrace space.
Mornish Road is considered to be one of the most prestigious roads in Branksome Park and with this comes an array of luxury homes making this quiet and discreet area so sought after.
The property boasts large expanses of glass, double storey voids and atriums allowing the property to be flooded with natural light which is very important in the wooded Branksome Park. This plot in particular is very bright and open with plenty of usable garden and roof terraces.
The property lies within the very heart of Branksome Park, the South Coast's most exclusive residential estate. The bistros and wine bars of Canford Cliffs village are located just over a mile away; Sandbanks Peninsula and Poole's famous natural harbour are also close by and offer an array of water sports facilities and yacht clubs. The property is ideally situated giving access to Bournemouth and Poole. Branksome train station, with its direct links to Southampton & London, is also located just over one mile away making it an ideal place to own a second home.
The full planning application, plans, elevations and much more can be found of the Poole Planning register under reference APP/14/01655/F.
Summary of accommodation:
* Close to 7,000 sq ft of luxury accommodation
* In excess of 1,900 sq ft of terrace space
* Mix of zinc and luxury stone clad to the exterior
* Bespoke tiles internally
* Double garage with viewing gallery
* Wine store
* Guest suite with its own entrance
* Fitness studio with electronic opening sky light
* Indoor swimming pool with resistance jets
* Pool changing rooms and 3 showers
* Steam room
* Wine store with hidden secret door to office
* Study/office ideally located close to front door
* Large entrance hall
* Play room with glass doors for safety
* Drawing room with two way fire
* Covered dining area with outside fire and TV
* Exceptionally large open plan kitchen/dining with feature concrete mould island
* Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite and impressive roof terrace
* Library or bedroom 5
* Bedroom 2 and 3 both with en-suite
* Main family bathroom
* Off road parking for several cars
* 57ft deep roof terrace
* Storage and WC
* Utility room
Property ref: 121_2773_4103598
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4103598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Canford Cliffs Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.