1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePark Road, Mickleover, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Quiet ground floor apartment
- One bedroom
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Electronic secure Entry
- Over 55's
- Scheme manager
- Alarm call and door intercom
- Private off road parking
*OPEN HOUSE* 3-4 29/10/16 Located within the heart of Mickleover is this one bedroom over 55's scheme managered ground floor apartment. The property was originally designated as a two bedroom flat but re-designed from new to create spacious rooms with a patio area overlooking the communal gardens.
Stairs and lifts to all floors, secure entry, useful storage cupboard, guest suite, access to laundry room with washer and dryer.
accessed from communal hallway, built in storage cupboard with built in shelving, electric heater, intercom and alarm call, telephone shelf
Lounge/diner 17' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.71m )
french style doors giving access to the patio and communal gardens, double glazed window, feature fireplace,storage heater, wall lights and tv points
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
a fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into a roll edge working surface, integrated electric oven/grill with electric hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, pull out breakfast bar, double glazed window, newly fully tiled walls, and cushioned flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.95m )
double glazed window,full range of fitted wardrobes, fitted dresser, two corner cupboards, storage heater, tv point, telephone point, alarm call, wall lights and bedside table inclusive of purchase.
a three piece suite comprises low level w.c., wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, electric heated towel rail, cupboard for further storage and airing cupboard with emersion heater.
Externally to the front of the property is private off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed communal garden well maintained and mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders.
Adjacent to the property is the Dovedale guest suite which is available to residents at a nominal fee per night.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57915671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.