2 bedroom apartment for saleBurston Road, Putney, London
- Nicholas King Homes Development
- Video Entry System
- Sonos iPod Sound System to Main Living Area
- Close to East Putney Tube, Putney Overground and Putney Bridge Station
**Move in by Christmas** A brand new and beautifully finished ground floor apartment forming part of an exclusive boutique development of just 8 apartments. Show Home available to view now. Call 0208 785 3322 to arrange a viewing.
With an unparalleled specification the property comprises two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, a contemporary kitchen/living/dining entertaining space and 2 private terraces. The property further benefits from an en-suite shower room with stylish mixer taps and thermostatic showers, ample storage and a secure video entry system. The ultra-modern kitchen comprises full range of cabinetry, stainless steel oven, induction hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer. Further benefits of stainless steel sink with quality designer mixer taps and instant hot/chilled water tap.
Whole flat will be beautifully finish with neutral matt white walls, white gloss skirting boards, Amtico flooring and thick pile carpets in bedrooms.
This superb development will be finished and available to move into by Christmas 2016.
Kitchen/ Reception Room 19' 8" x 17' 3" ( 5.99m x 5.26m )
Bedroom 1 16' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 2 15' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.84m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR104710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.