3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAlan Drive, Little Clacton, Clacton-On-Sea
- OPEN DAY 2ND APRIL 12-2pm
- Paddock views
- Tucked away in Little Clacton
- Great size fitted kitchen with dining area
- Lounge opening to kitchen
- Study/3rd bedroom
- Sunny aspect
- Ample parking
Location is key on this two/three bedroom bungalow situated within in a cul-de-sac position. Paddock views and ample parking for up to ten cars, great sized fitted kitchen with dining area flowing straight through to the lounge. Two bedrooms to the front and 3rd/study as an option.
Side door, loft access and radiator.
Lounge 9' 11" Max x 17' 7" ( 3.02m Max x 5.36m )
Under floor heating, radiator and double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen & Diner 14' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge, double glazed rear window and door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 9' 9" ( 4.09m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes to one side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Study 8' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side, towel rail, vanity unit, shower cubicle and under floor heating. Separate WC wash hand basin.
Mainly laid to lawn, southwest facing garden, shed, decking area and views of paddocks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57916493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLC304393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Clacton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.