2 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Franklin Way, Erpingham, Norwich
- Delightful mid-terrace property
- 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage & parking
Set in a popular cul-de-sac location sits this delightful modern house has 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite, fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and conservatory. The property has electric ch and double glazing. Outside there is a garage, parking and garden.
Stairs to the first floor, telephone point and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 12' 11" ( 4.22m max x 3.94m )
Fireplace with electric fire, TV point, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed window and double glazed doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and Belling electric oven and electric hob. Radiator, vinyl tile effect flooring, spotlights and double glazed window.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.49m )
UPVC construction with brick base, radiator, double glazed windows and double glazed double doors to outside.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" max into recess x 10' 7" ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.23m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max into recess x 7' 3" ( 3.43m max into recess x 2.21m )
Access to loft space, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, shaver point, tiled splashbacks, radiator and double glazed window.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden with planting with low hedge and small ornamental tree and a path leads to the front door.
The rear has a low maintenance garden with gravel areas and there is a path to the rear, which gives access to an en-bloc garage with parking in front.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and at the A140 roundabout turn left towards Cromer and take the left hand turn to Erpingham. Proceed into the village and turn right into John Franklin Way. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57916691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.