2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCow Lane, Havercroft, Wakefield
- Attractive traditional style semi-detached home
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Extended dining room to the rear
- Gardens both front and rear
- Close and easy access to local school
Situated within the pleasant semi-rural village close to many walks and the famous Nostell Park & Priory and the Anglers Country Park, this home would create an excellent opportunity to the young family or perhaps the first time buyer.
An attractive traditional style semi-detached home with bow window to the front and extended dining room to the rear. This property offers an excellent opportunity to a range of buyers, would suit the family purchaser, investor or perhaps the first time buyer. Set back from the road with long shared driveway, the property has gardens to the front and rear.
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, spacious extended dining room, kitchen and to the first floor landing two bedrooms and bathroom. Most windows are upvc double glazed, gas central heating system with radiators in most room.
Located close to school, approximately 0.5 mile to local store and post office. This home is ideally situated for the buyer that enjoys the countryside with both the Anglers Country Park and Nostell Park and Priory approximately two to three miles away.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into the entrance hallway.
Coat cupboard storage. Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator, coving to ceiling. Door to lounge and door through to extended dining room.
Lounge 10' 4" x 10' 2" narrowing to 12' 3" into bow window ( 3.15m x 3.10m narrowing to 3.73m into bow window )
Upvc double glazed bow window. Coving to ceiling, two radiators.
Dining Room 20' 9" Max x 13' into recess narrowing to 8' 9" ( 6.32m Max x 3.96m into recess narrowing to 2.67m )
Extended dining room. Patio window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, open coal fire with feature mini brick fire surround and wood mantel, two radiators. Sliding door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Two windows upvc double obscured glazed to the side and a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. A fitted kitchen with a full range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink and matching drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine. Door through into the pantry.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access, coving to ceiling, cupboard creating good storage, door to two good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" to fitted wardrobes extending to 14' 2" into recess of chimney breast x 10' 4" Max ( 3.94m to fitted wardrobes extending to 4.32m into recess of chimney breast x 3.15m Max )
Two windows upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, fully fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 8" to chimney breast ( 3.48m x 2.64m to chimney breast )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes into the recess of the chimney breast, cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, radiator, fully tiled walls.
To the front the access is shared with a tarmacadam drive, garden being mainly laid to lawn with established borders. To the rear the garden has mainly fenced boundaries being lawned with established borders and a garage (in need of some repair).
From Wakefield take the Barnsley Road (A61), follow signs and continue to the Chevet Lane traffic lights (Three Houses Public House on the corner) turn left onto Chevet Lane (B6132) travel approx. 2.5 miles and turn left onto Haw Park Lane under the viaduct. Road changes name to Common Lane and Church Lane, then take a left ontoTen Lands Lane, T- junction turn left. Continue 0.7 mile, straight ahead onto Cow Lane. The property is on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57916760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.