1 bedroom apartment for saleBute Terrace, Cardiff
- Open plan living
- One double bedroom. 16th floor
- 24 Hour Conceirge
- Lift access
DOUBLE BEDROOM 16th Floor apartment with stunning views across the city, Cardiff Bay and beyond! This spacious apartment also benefits from a balcony, open plan lounge/kitchen, double bedroom with balcony, family bathroom. NO CHAIN. 24 hour concierge, secure parking. Large storage containers.
Allen & Harris are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £137,500 for 256 Altolusso. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact (Allen & Harris, 209 Cathedral Road, Pontcanna & 02920 225700) before exchange of contracts.
A one bedroom, 16th floor, spacious apartment with stunning panoramic open views. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with storage, good size living area with open plan kitchen, double bedroom and Bath room and balcony. The property benefits from one allocated parking space and is situated in the heart of the City Centre.
Solid wooden flooring, smooth walls and ceiling, wall mounted electric heater, storage cupboard housing water tank and storage space with light and meters, access to shower room, living space and bedroom.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Lounge 21' 8" x 12' 6" ( 6.60m x 3.81m )
Solid wooden flooring, electric wall mounted heater, full length feature, full height window overlooking city centre, space for 4 seater dining table, integrated washer/dryer, integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor, space for upright fridge/freezer,wall and base units set along one side, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixertaps, spotlights, smooth walls and ceiling
Bedroom 15' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.20m )
Carpeted flooring, wall mounted electric heater, built in double wardrobe, double glazed window and door leading to the balcony overlooking City Centre.
Fitted with a pedestal sink unit, low level w/c, double shower cubicle, tiled floor, tiled walls,heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
Allocated parking space, plus a separate large area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.