4 bedroom detached house for saleShaw Way, Nettleham, LINCOLN
Sold STC £240,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Popular Award Winning Village
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and award winning village of Nettleham is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, well maintained front and rear gardens and a wide range of local amenities and schooling.
Situated within the ever popular and award winning village of Nettleham is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, well maintained front and rear gardens and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Conservatory, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With uPVC front entrance door, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, storage cupboard and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Living Room 14' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, power and TV points, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature inset brick fireplace. Opening into:-
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" x 9' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.90m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor hood above and an integrated Fisher&Paykel double drawer dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, a double glazed window to the rear aspect, breakfast bar, door to the Utility, wall mounted panel radiator and a dining area with ample space for a table and chairs and a sliding door leading into:-
Being of part uPVC and brick construction with French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Utility 9' 10" x 5' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.55m )
Having a double glazed door and window to the side aspect, laminate flooring, boiler and a door leading into the garage.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the part boarded and fully insulated loft, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 21' max x 8' ( 6.40m max x 2.44m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate flooring, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power and TV points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath; complete with tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles leading to the garage and a lawned area with mature trees. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with two patio areas and decorative shrubs to borders; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57924794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.