3 bedroom detached house for saleBullfinch Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Garage
A three bedroom detached family home benefiting from garage and off road parking with ground floor cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom. The property is presented in excellent decorative order in a cul-de-sac location within close proximity of sea front.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Solid entrance door into:-
Door into cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to side, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashback.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Smooth ceiling, two double glazed windows to rear, patio door to rear, tiled floor, roll-edge work surface, four ring hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, integrated oven, separate storage cupboard with shelving.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, airing cupboard with cylinder.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, low level WC, pedestal was hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, double shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 12' 3" max ( 2.11m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57930377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.