3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilton Avenue, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
Sold STC £150,000
- No Upward Chain.
- Deceptively Spacious 3 bed detached Bungalow.
- Offers 14' Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Refitted Wet Room.
- Gardens, Garage Driveway & Carport
- Popular Chapel St Leonards Village Location
Deceptively spacious 3 bed detached Bungalow, situated in the popular village resort of Chapel St Leonards, offered for sale with No Upward Chain, comprising of Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Refitted Wet Room, Off Road Parking, Carport, Garage & Gardens.
Offered for sale with no upward chain, viewing is highly recommended at the earliest opportunity to fully appreciate this deceptively spacious 3 bed detached Bungalow, which is situated in the popular resort of Chapel St Leonards having the benefit of double glazing as stated and oil fired central heating. The well-proportioned accommodation comprises of a 14' Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Dual aspect 15' Dining/Kitchen refitted Wet Room & externally has the benefit of gardens to the front & rear set to lawn & low maintenance, with a drive way allowing parking for a number of vehicles, in addition to an enclosed car port facility to the side and a detached brick garage to the rear. Chapel St Leonards offers a good range of village amenities and has a popular beach with associated attractions, whilst also offering convenient access to the nearby thriving resorts of Ingoldmells, Skegness, Sutton on Sea and Mablethorpe. An early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment please contact William H Brown today.
Access via a side double glazed entrance door with an inset opaque panel to the top half, off the enclosed car port facility with direct access into the hallway, double glazed door with an opaque inset panel to the top half with an accompanying side panel. Coved ceiling, feature flooring, airing cupboard with useful hanging and shelf storage space, electric fuse box, radiator, loft access and doors to;
Lounge 12' 8" (max.into Chimney Recess) x 14' 6" ( 3.86m (max.into Chimney Recess) x 4.42m )
Double glazed bow window to the front elevation, radiator, and electric fire set into a feature surround, and a dual aspect with a good amount of natural light via the additional double glazed window to the side elevation.
Dining/kitchen 7' 8" (Max.10' 9") x 15' 8" ( 2.34m (Max.10' 9") x 4.78m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light, feature flooring, radiator, space for a dining table and feature wall . The Kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units, with complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for appliances, inset sink with taps over, a glazed door allowing access to the useful side porch area.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window, to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window, to the rear elevation, radiator.
Comprising of panelled walls, useful shelving, high level windows to the front and opaque windows to the side elevation, wall mounted oil fired boiler and double glazed door allowing external access with an opaque glass panel inset to the top half of the door.
Fitted with a low flush WC, pedestal Wash hand basin, electric shower, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed opaque window, tiled splash backs to the walls and non-slip waterproof flooring.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is set to gravel ideal for pot plants and shrubs, with a driveway allowing off road parking for a number of vehicles and a pathway.The driveway continues to the side of the bungalow incorporated within an enclosed car port facility which measures 22' 11 x 8' 5 (approx.) which is enclosed to the front and rear with wooden multi-fold doors, creating a 'drive through' facility if required, which is paved area and has the benefit of lighting. To the rear of the property is further parking provision by way of a detached brick built garage which has an up and over door and as a side personal door, window to the rear and has the benefit of light and power. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and hedging and a paved patio area complimented by a lawned area, garden shed, outside light, oil tank and a variety of planted shrubs to the borders.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57930425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.