1 bedroom end of terrace house for salePage Close, Baldock
- A Spacious One Bedroom Home
- Allocated Parking
- In Need Of Internal Modernisation
- Under 1 Mile From Baldock Train Station
- Walking Distance To Baldock High Street & Local Amenities
- An Ideal Home For First Time & Investment Buyers
- Enclosed Lawn Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS! This One Bedroom End OfTerrace Home Is Located In The Popular Town Of Baldock. This Property Is Situated Within Easy Walking Distance To Baldock Mainline Railway Station, Town Centre & Other Local Amenities. It Is A Must View Property!
Baldock is a historic market town in the local government district of North Hertfordshire. The town is situated approx 33 miles (53 km) north of London, 15 miles (24 km) southeast of Bedford, and 14 miles (23 km) north northwest of the county town of Hertford. Nearby towns include Letchworth and Hitchin to the southwest and Stevenage to the south. Baldock town also has a local railway station with a train line running into London Kings Cross and there is an excellent selection of schools both state and private, to include The Knights Templar School, St Christopher School, Etonbury Academy and Hitchin Girls' School.
Door to the front aspect. Storage cupboard.
Living Room 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door into rear garden.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 7' 4" ( 1.88m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Cooker point.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Tiled splash backs. Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Pathway to front door. Lawn area.
Mainly laid to lawn. Enclosed by timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57931283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.