2 bedroom town house for saleHowden Way, Eastmoor, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bed Leasehold Town House
- Hospitals, bus routes and motorway access
- Allocated parking as well as enclosed garden
- In walking distance of Wakefield City Centre
- Ideal for FTB/Investor/someone requiring a self contained low maintenance property
Rare opportunity for the first time buyer/investor or someone requiring a low maintenance leasehold town house property on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideal for the local hospitals and access to motorway networks. Viewing essential - No Upper Chain.
Fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer/investor or someone requiring a self contained leasehold town house property. Located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Comprising of entrance vestibule, kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Enclosed garden and allocated parking. Attractively Priced. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer. Contact William H Brown.
Wood door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance vestibule area. Fuse box housed here. Door access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" Max x 15' 1" ( 3.84m Max x 4.60m )
Window overlooking rear gardens. Upvc window to the side aspect. Two radiators, tv point, telephone point, (fibre optic - fast internet). Open banistrail stair access to the first floor. Circular obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 5" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.09m Max x 2.84m )
Window to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units creates a good deal of storage, rolltop work surface over, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities and oven, radiator, vinyl flooring, strip lighting to ceiling, partially tiled walls, combination boiler housed here. Wood door with obscured glazed panels leading into the enclosed rear garden
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor. Window to the front aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" Max x 10' 5" ( 3.91m Max x 3.18m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, telephone point,.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 7' 3" ( 3.81m Max x 2.21m )
Window to the front aspect . Window to the rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point.
Obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Paneled bath with electric shower over and a bi-folding shower screen, partially tiled walls in a travertine style, pedestal wash basin with a mixer tap, ,low level flush w.c.,radiator, vinyl flooring.
Allocated parking space, enclosed mainly lawned gardens with raised borders and outside lighting.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Turn right onto Stanley Road. Left onto Park Lodge Lane. Turn right onto Howden Way. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57939296.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.