2 bedroom apartment for saleADMIRAL SOUND - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1AE
Sold STC £159,995
- * FORMING PART OF THE DESIRABLE ADMIRAL SOUND PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK *
- * IN A PROMINENT POSITION ALONG THE NEW PROMENADE AT CLEVELEYS *
- * AFFORDING AMAZING PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER THE IRISH SEA * NO CHAIN *
- * WELL KEPT COMMUNAL AREAS * BOTH LIFT & STAIRS TO ALL FLOORS *
- * VERY EFFICIENT - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & ECONOMY SEVEN HEATING *
- * BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT * NEW HIGH QUALITY CARPETS *
- * STUNNING 16'5 LOUNGE DINER WITH NEW FIREPLACE & LOVELY SEA VIEWS *
- * OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN - COMPLETE WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES *
- * NEW MODERN BATHROOM * MASTER ENSUITE * MODERN WARDROBES *
- * WALKING DISTANCE TO CLEVELEYS CENTRE & GOOD BUS/TRAM ROUTES *
Full descriptionIMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED LUXURY SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT IN PROMINENT LOCATION ALONG THE NEW PROMENADE AT CLEVELEYS. OFFERING NO ONWARD CHAIN & PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS! WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, BUS ROUTES & SEA FRONT. THIS BEAUTIFUL MODERN APARTMENT IS READY TO WALK INTO...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57942326.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.