3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill View, Stainforth, Doncaster
Sold STC £50,000
- Three Bedroom
- Dinning Area
- Front And Rear Garden
Set in a popular area of Stainforth a two bedroom, bathroom, lounge, dinning room, kitchen, rear porch, front porch, landing and front and rear gardens. Ideal for first time buyers and investors, Viewing is highly recommended.
Set in a popular area of Stainforth a there bedroom, bathroom, lounge, dinning room, kitchen, rear porch, front porch, landing and front and rear gardens. Ideal for first time buyers and investors, Viewing is highly recommended.
Front Entrance Porch
With a front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 9" max into recess x 15' 5" ( 3.28m max into recess x 4.70m )
With front facing double glazed window, double glazed window into rear porch, central heating radiator, laminator floor and coving to celiling.
Dinning Room 9' 9" x 15' 5" Max ( 2.97m x 4.70m Max )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, laminator floor and double glazed door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 6" max plus understairs cupboard x 7' 3" ( 4.42m max plus understairs cupboard x 2.21m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces, tiling on floor to walls where visable, stainless steel sing and drainer and understairs cupboard.
Having stairs from front entrance porch.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 15' 10" ( 3.00m x 4.83m )
A doublle room with frontand rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" max inc res head hight x 10' 9" max into recess+ inc res head ( 2.64m max inc res head hight x 3.28m max into recess+ inc res head )
A front facing double glazed window with central heating radiator and cupborad with boiler.
Bedroom 3 9' x 10' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.10m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and acess to loft
With rear facing double glazed obsured window, central heating radiator, bath, wash hand basen, extractor fan, wc and tiled floor and walls were visable.
An enclosed lawned front garden.
Paved drive with a gravelled area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57947093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.