5 bedroom detached house for saleGrendon Underwood,Buckinghamshire
- Five bedroom detached family home
- 167ft (approx) wide rear garden and generous plot
- Integral double garage with 16x7 workshop behind
- 20x16 office / gym
- Kitchen with breakfast room and further utility room
- En suite to master bedroom & downstairs WC
- Dining room with UPVC conservatory to the rear
- Cul de sac position in a sought after village location
- Ideal property for a growing family
- Approximately 2,500 sq feet of accomodation
A real must be seen property, this five bedroom, five reception room detached house is set on a large plot and would make an ideal family home!
What our vendors have to say:
This house has been a great home for us, meeting all of the family’s needs over the long term. We moved in 1987 following a job move to the area, with our 18 month old toddler. Since then we have had two more children who have lived their whole lives here.
Moving from near London, we chose the village for community, education and communication. We remain very pleased with the choice.
The children attended the village school and then went on to Aylesbury High School and Waddesdon Church of England School for secondary education.
We enjoy the closeness to the A41 and M40 for access to London, the south coast and midlands. We have easy access to Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Bicester, Oxford and Banbury for shopping and entertainment.
The accommodation and gardens have suited us from toddler stage to teenagers and beyond. We have extended the property in a couple of stages. We have plenty of space for everyone to do their thing-from studying, gardening, playing, sleepovers, keep fit and hobbies and parking is no problem for the children and their friends. The layout of the property and its siting on the generous plot provides plenty of scope for future changes.
We have enjoyed local leisure activities from jogging and cycling in the picturesque countryside to sailing at a nearby lake and spectating motorsport at Silverstone.
Now the children are all grown up we are seeking a move back to the south coast and our ambition for a small holding.
We are prepared to move into rented accommodation on sale of this property pending finding what we are looking for and this property is therefore chain free.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1933053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.