3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Drive, Royston
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home.
- Sought after and established residential development.
- New gas fired central heating system.
- Long driveway and garage to side.
- Gardens front and rear.
- Well proportioned family accommodation.
- Newly fitted windows throughout with the exception of two.
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated in a sought after and established residential location, an opportunity to purchase a rarely available and extremely spacious three bedroom family home with the benefits of a new gas fired central heating system, garage to side and gardens to the front and rear.
Situated in a sought after and established residential location within easy access of Royston town centre and all facilities, an opportunity to purchase a rarely available spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home with a garage to side and offering immediate vacant possession. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all and everyday requirements including shops, schools, health centre, leisure centre, golf course, twice weekly market and a mainline railway station providing fast and regular services to London and Cambridge.
Part Glazed Front Door
Radiator. Door to:
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.80m x 4.29m )
Radiator. Television point. Glazed double doors to:
Dining Area 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
New double glazed french doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
One and a half bowl inset sink unit with draws and cupboards under. Good range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Space for electric cooker. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Two large pantries. Door to outside. Part tiled walls.
First Floor / Landing
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing new combi boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Radiator. Fitted double wardrobes to one wall. Range of fitted wardrobes and storage units. Inset wash hand basin with vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Modern suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment above. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens.
Laid predominantly to lawn with flower borders and mature shrubs. Concrete driveway providing ample car parking/hard standing and giving access to a detached garage which has electric power connected.
Pleasant enclosed rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders, many mature shrubs and patio area.
Early internal viewing of this spacious and well proportioned family home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57951878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.