4 bedroom detached house for saleBack Road, Clynder, Helensburgh
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly Presented Villa
- Elevated Position with Loch Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge with Multifuel Stove
- Guide Price £200,000 to £204,750
A superbly presented detached villa situated in an elevated position within Clynder village benefiting from fantastic views over the Gareloch.
Call Paula to view this superbly presented detached villa situated in an elevated position within Clynder village benefiting from fantastic views over the Gareloch.
The accommodation is over two levels comprising entrance hallway, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, en suite shower room with underfloor heating, patio doors giving access to the rear sundeck, two further bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, luxury refitted family bathroom with plumbed shower and underfloor heating. There is access from the hall into the utility leading to a good sized study which is currently used as bedroom four, there is also a door to the garage.
The first floor accommodation is laid out on an open plan basis designed to maximise the superb views. The lounge has a multi fuel stove and patio doors to a small balcony, a well fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor and dishwasher. There is also a good sized dining room leading from the lounge.
Unda Maris is set amidst sloping gardens with large lower level rear sun deck, small upper level rear balcony, patio area to side and lawned area to rear. Shared driveway leads to off street parking and small garage store.
Clynder village offers a range of local facilities including shops and a bus service to Helensburgh. Primary schooling is available in Garelochhead and Rosneath.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 4 15' 11" narrowing to 5'6" x 10' 8" narrowing to 5'10" ( 4.85m narrowing to 5'6" x 3.25m narrowing to 5'10" )
Lounge 17' 8" cam ceiling x 16' 2" cam ceiling ( 5.38m cam ceiling x 4.93m cam ceiling )
Kitchen 17' 8" cam ceiling x 8' cam ceiling ( 5.38m cam ceiling x 2.44m cam ceiling )
Dining Room 14' 5" cam ceiling x 11' 2" ( 4.39m cam ceiling x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.