4 bedroom character property for saleAshridge Cottages, Little Gaddesden, Berkhamsted
Offers in Excess of £650,000
- PERIOD COTTAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE GARDEN
- RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION
* ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY * PERIOD COTTAGE * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING ROOM * FIRE PLACES * LARGE GARDEN * DRIVEWAY * VIEWS * FOUR BEDROOMS * RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION * BACKS ONTO PLAYING AREA AND WOODLAND *
This delightful, Grade II listed, family cottage offers wonderful 'country living' in the sought after village of Little Gaddesden, surrounded by some of the most picturesque countryside, including Ashridge Park.
The village offers much for all the family, including a village shop/Post Office, traditional country pub/restaurant, Church, 'walks in the woods', sports including tennis, cricket and football and numerous clubs and societies. Berkhamsted is approximately four miles south and provides a wider selection of amenities with a choice of very good schools and a train station serving London Euston.
It's hard to imagine a more idyllic family home of this ilk. The cottage is full of character, has ample off road parking and a large secluded rear garden with a gate leading to a hidden children's play area.
From the entrance hall, stripped wooden doors with drop latches lead to the two main reception rooms. To the right as you enter the house is a cosy sitting room with a fireplace, ''ideal to get away from it all''. To the left is the main living room which is open plan to the kitchen & dining areas providing a wonderful and contemporary living space for all the family.
Lounge 16' max x 10' max ( 4.88m max x 3.05m max )
Kitchen/dining Room 21' 5" max x 14' 8" max ( 6.53m max x 4.47m max )
Sitting Room 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" into wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 3.38m into wardrobes x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 16' 5" ( 3.00m max x 5.00m )
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Bedroom Four 5' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 1.80m x 3.33m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57965117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.