2 bedroom character property for saleNew Street, Stradbroke
Sold STC £210,000
- ***OPEN HOUSE Saturday 6th August between 1pm-2pm.***
- Wealth of Period Features Throughout
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
***UNDER OFFER*** The cottage has been sympathetically restored and extended over the last three years by the current owners. Benefiting off road parking for several cars and an enclosed landscaped rear garden.
Situated in the picturesque north Suffolk village of Stradbroke is this charming two bedroom semi-detached Grade II listed cottage which has been sympathetically restored and extended over the last three years. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall which offers enough space for a study area, leading to the cloakroom, utility room and the generous kitchen/dining area which is part vaulted. The sitting room offers a wealth of period features with exposed beams and timbers and an impressive curved red brick fireplace with multifuel stove.
The first floor comprises, bathroom with a modern three piece suit in keeping with the style of the cottage, bedroom two which is currently a walk through to the master bedroom but could quite easily be partitioned to offer two independent bedrooms. The master bedroom also offers a wealth of exposed beams and mirrors the curved red brick fireplace.
Outside the cottage benefits from a shingled drive providing several off road parking spaces and side access to the fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with patio, shingled path to summer house and shed and ornamental pond.
Front aspect door, side aspect window, radiator, wood laminate flooring, recessed spot lights and stairs to first floor.
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, radiator and recessed spot lights.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.51m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, radiator, range of wall and base mounted units, fitted microwave, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor over, recessed spot lights, loft access and exposed beams.
Utility Room 10' 6" x 5' 8" ( 3.20m x 1.73m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect door, work surface, butler sink, space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and water softener.
Sitting Room 11' 6" In to Recess x 11' 1" ( 3.51m In to Recess x 3.38m )
Front aspect window, wood flooring, radiator, fireplace with multi fuel stove, exposed beams and timbers.
Side aspect double glazed window, carpet and doors to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, radiator, recessed spot lights, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Front aspect window, wood flooring, radiator, red brick fireplace, storage cupboard, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.