2 bedroom apartment for saleCollege Street, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Space
- En-suite to Master & Family Bathroom
- Highly Sought After Waterfront Location
- Secure Entry System
- No Onward Chain
Located in a sought after block in the popular Marina area is this modern two bedroom apartment benefits from an ensuite to the master, a large open plan lounge and modern fitted kitchen. This apartment is also offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Stairs and lifts to all floors
Large storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and laminate flooring
Lounge/kitchen-Diner 20' 1" x 11' 6" ( 6.12m x 3.51m )
Open plan with window to the front and side aspects, laminate flooring, two electric heaters and a fully fitted kitchen with matching base and wall units with work surfaces over. Inset sink, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over and integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 10' 2" max x 15' max ( 3.10m max x 4.57m max )
Built in wardrobes, storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, door through to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted power shower, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' ( 2.77m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate floor and storage heater.
Suite comprising low level WC, panelled bath with shower attachment over and screen, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57968483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.