3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenfields, Netherton, Wakefield
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- Well presented throughout
- Generous off road parking and Garage
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000. Attractive 3 bedroom Semi-detached property located in a highly sought after area of Netherton. Would ideally suit the young professional, growing family or even someone looking to downsize.
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000. A three bedroom Semi-detached property located in Netherton. The property comprises of good size entrance hallway, dining kitchen, lounge, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The outside of the property has generous off road parking as well as gardens to both front and rear. Driveway and garage with up and over door. In this highly regarded residential area on the edge of a popular estate. The property would ideally suit a variety of different purchasers and their requirements. Viewing essential.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed leaded panels leading into the hallway.
Telephone point, coving to ceiling, radiator, staircase access to the first floor landing. French doors with brass fixtures leading into the lounge.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.63m )
Bow style upvc and leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, coving to ceiling, tv point, telephone point, understairs storage space. French door lead through into the open plan dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Upvc door and side windows. Wood style flooring, coving to ceiling. Solid wood units to the kitchen area, coving and ornate plinths, integrated one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, good deal of storage space, Range oven, extractor fan and downlights, island breakfast bar area, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Upvc leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.91m x 2.67m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, two double wardrobes with cupboards above and matching dressing table.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 3" Max ( 3.68m x 2.82m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, built-in wardrobes combining of two doubles, cupboard above and matching dressing table.
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 9' 4" Max ( 1.88m x 2.84m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, storage over the bulkhead.
Upvc obscured leaded glazed window to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., panelled bath with an antique Victorianna style mixer tap and shower attachment, shower over, vinyl flooring, radiator, partially tiled walls.
Attractive lawned area with plants and borders to the front of the property. Driveway. Further lawned garden with a paved patio terrace to the rear and garage with an up and over door.
Leave William H Brown via Denby Dale Road/A636. Remain on Denby Dale Road for approximately 2.5 miles passing under M1 Motorway bridge following the signs for Denby Dale. Turn right onto Blacker Lane. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Netherton Lane. Bear left onto South Lane. Immediate right onto Glenfields. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57970664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.