4 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, GRANTHAM
- Traditional Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Popular Residential Location
- Rear Garden and Residential Parking Available
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £119,950! 4 BEDROOMS AT THIS PRICE!! DONT MISS OUT! A traditional 4 bedroom mid-terraced home, situated in a popular residential location. The deceptively spacious property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout, with off road residents parking and close to town.
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £119,950! A traditional 4 bedroom mid-terraced home, situated in a popular residential location. The deceptively spacious property offers well proportioned accommodation and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, landing, 4 bedrooms and rear garden. Close to the town centre and facilities, this is an ideal rental opportunity or spacious home for a family.
front door, laminate floor, radiator
Lounge 12' maximum measurements x 12' 3" ( 3.66m maximum measurements x 3.73m )
2 x upvc double glazed front aspect window, radiator, laminate flooring, gas fire with mantel piece surround, wall mounted lights, feature beams.
Dining Room 12' maximum measurements x 12' 3" ( 3.66m maximum measurements x 3.73m )
upvc double glazed rear aspect window, radiator, laminate flooring, modern plasma gas fire, arch into kitchen
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.21m )
upvc double glazed side aspect window, laminate flooring, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink with one and a half drainer, tiled splash backs, space for appliances, stones cooker and hob with extractor hood above, tiled splash backs, access into rear lobby
upvc double glazed back door, laminate flooring, airing cupboard and access to the boiler, access to the downstairs bathroom
upvc double glazed side aspect window, downlighter, 1 x heated towel rail, 3 piece modern white suite with p-shape bath with shower above, shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity below,wc, tiled wall to ceiling.
Landing has access to 3 bedrooms and door with staircase off to bedroom 4.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 12' 2" maximum measurements ( 4.19m x 3.71m maximum measurements )
upvc double glazed front aspect window, laminate flooring, radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 12' 3" maximum measurements ( 4.22m x 3.73m maximum measurements )
upvc double glazed rear aspect window, laminate flooring, radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 4" maximum measurements ( 2.92m x 2.24m maximum measurements )
upvc double glazed rear aspect window, radiator
Bedroom 4/attic 18' x 13' 9" maximum measurements ( 5.49m x 4.19m maximum measurements )
velux double glazed window , radiator, spiral staircase, storage into eaves, laminate flooring.
gated side access, water tap, 1xshed, raised deck sitting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57972329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.