2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSun Hill, Royston
Sold STC £335,000
- Spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Sought after residential location
- Easy access to Royston town centre and Therfield heath
- Large gardens to rear
- Car parking to front
- Gas fired central heating
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within a few minutes walking distance of Royston town centre and Therfield heath. The property offers spacious well proportioned accommodation, stands on a good sized plot and has adequate car parking to front.
Situated in a sought after and established residential location within easy access of Royston town centre and all facilities an opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned two bedroom semi detached bungalow with a large plot and adequate car parking/hard standing to front. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all and everyday requirements including shops, schools, health centre, leisure centre, golf course, twice weekly market and a mainline railway station providing a fast and regular service to London.
Radiator. Two large storage cupboard.
Lounge 9' 9" x 14' 1" ( 2.97m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to rear. French doors to outside. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with good range of base and wall units. Double glazed window to side. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Electric oven and hob with extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 12' ( 3.51m x 3.66m )
Construction of UPVC. Two radiators.
Bedroom One 11' 2" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Door to:
White suite comprising Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.36m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
White suite comprising low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to side.
Garage Conversion/Study 15' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.36m )
Dual aspect room. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator. Recessed lighting.
Lawned area to the front of the property together with off road parking for multiple cars.
The property also has the benefit of a large landscaped gardens to the rear predominately laid to lawn with a paved patio area to one side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57991925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.