4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Drive, BUNGAY
- Family Detached House
- Quiet, Cul-de-sac Location
- Three/ Four Bedrooms
- Extensive Living Space
- Landscaped, Surrounding Gardens
Situated on a quiet, sought-after Cul-de-sac in Bungay, this well-presented, family home includes surrounding, immaculately maintained, mature gardens, three/ four bedrooms with views across the water meadow, extensive living space and has an internal garage and off road parking.
uPVC Front Door, uPVC window to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
uPVC window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin and tiled surrounds.
Lounge 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
uPVC windows to all aspects, gas fireplace, wall lights and two radiators.
Reception Room 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, uPVC patio doors and radiator.
Bedroom Four/ Study 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.94m x 3.30m )
uPVC windows to all aspects, tiled surrounds, door to utility area, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, wood work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, cooker-hood, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
uPVC door to garden, plumbing for washing machine, wood work surfaces, wall and base units with cupboards.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
uPVC window to the front and side aspects, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Shower with cubicle, vanity basin, extractor fan and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
uPVC window to the rear and side aspects, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect and radiator.
uPVC window to the front aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC and tiled surrounds.
Garage 18' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.54m x 3.53m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, power, light and up and over doors.
To the front of the property, there is a driveway with garage. The landscaped gardens are immaculately maintained and surround the property,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57993716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.