4 bedroom flat for saleAlcester Road South, BIRMINGHAM
Offers in Region of £299,950
- Three Reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Central Heating (where specified)
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Large Kitchen
Looking for an unusual, victorian, period style property? Well look no further you have just found it. This property is spacious, well decorated and one of a kind. Please call now to arrange a viewing
Looking for an unusual, Victorian, period style property? Well look no further you have just found it. This amazingly presented four double bedroom, two story flat in a prime location is one of the most spacious properties you will see. With all double bedrooms, kitchen diner, two bathrooms and three reception rooms there is space for the whole family and more. With a large garden to the rear there really is no property like this one. Please call now to arrange viewings
Obscure UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, stairs up to first floor landing, door into storage room and further storage.
Double glazed window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Laminate flooring, three ceiling light points, access onto balcony/fire escape and stairs to second floor landing.
LIving Room 15' 1" max into recess x 15' 8" max ( 4.60m max into recess x 4.78m max )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, central heating radiator, telephone socket, TV aerial, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 11" max into recess x 9' 10" ( 3.33m max into recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed widow to side elevation, feature Victorian style fireplace, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Second Living Room 14' 4" x 12' 11" max into recess ( 4.37m x 3.94m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, two wall light points, central heating radiator, telephone socket, TV aerial and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" into bay x 10' 8" ( 3.48m into bay x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and spotlights to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, WC, tiling to walls and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial, telephone socket, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Storage cupboard, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, telephone socket, TV aerial, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 13' max ( 3.40m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" max x 9' 5" ( 3.38m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Shower/ Utility Room
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, spotlights to ceiling, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, WC, corner shower cubicle, tiled to walls and flooring and wash hand basin with vanity storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.