5 bedroom character property for saleCrofton Lane, Fareham
- CHARACTERFUL GRADE II LISTED FARMHOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF HILL HEAD
- MATURE GARDENS AND GRANARY
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- PRESERVED 17TH CENTURY FEATURES
**GRADE II LISTED FARMHOUSE** **HILL HEAD LOCATION** **17TH CENTURY FEATURES** **FIVE BEDROOMS** **GARAGE & DRIVEWAY**
A truly stunning home situated in the sought after location of Hill Head surrounded by beautiful, mature grounds. Viewing's of this property are highly recommended to appreciated the sheer size and character that this Grade II listed farmhouse offers. Set over three floors you will find an array of historical 17th Century features which are perfectly complemented by the way this property is presented by its current owner's.
Pleasantly greeted by an exterior portico with feature windows to both sides, wall light and tiled flooring leading to glass panelled front door.
A welcoming entrance hall with original tiled flooring and doors leading to all ground floor accommodation, an understairs cupboard, and radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" max x 17' 2" max ( 5.71m max x 5.23m max )
This warm and spacious lounge features a Franco-Belge Monaco multi fuel stove set in an exposed brick fireplace with ornamental 17th century painted panels above. Two single glazed windows to side, storage cupboard with feature window. Original coving, feature inlayed panelling, radiator, reclaimed floor boards, with solid oak double doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 16' 8" max x 19' 4" max ( 5.08m max x 5.89m max )
Accentuating even more period characteristics with original wooden beams and reclaimed floor boards, two radiators, an exposed brick feature fireplace, a window to the front and double doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 14' 10" ( 3.15m x 4.52m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear set on a brick base with doors leading to side garden, wall lighting, temperature controlled auto programmed electric glass roof, electric heated skirting, pot plants with automatic watering system giving that tropical feel.
Sitting Room 18' 3" max x 13' 5" max ( 5.56m max x 4.09m max )
Dual aspect windows to the front and side giving a bright and airy feel, original feature ceiling beams, wall lights, marble surround fireplace with gas fire, built in storage unit housing a newly fitted consumer unit, television point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 21' 3" max x 13' 10" max ( 6.48m max x 4.22m max )
Contemporary kitchen with wall and base units, under counter lighting, granite worktops, ceiling pendant lighting positioned over the island boasting an inset one a half bowl sink with Smeg hot 3 in 1 tap and granite drainer, De Dietrich double oven and induction hob with extractor fan over a subtle sparkling splashback. Also offering an integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer, larder with feature windows to rear, tiled flooring throughout with door leading to rear garden.
Exposed 17th century brickwork, underfloor heating, self cleaning roof with electric window, double glazed windows to side and rear with patio doors leading to the mature gardens.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 5' 4" ( 3.07m x 1.63m )
Windows to rear and side with interior window shutters, WC with traditional high level toilet cistern, Butler sink with storage under, space and plumbing for washing machine, newly fitted Worcester boiler, feature ceiling beams and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet leading to gallery landing, ample storage cupboards including airing cupboard, two Velux windows, continuing the original exposed ceiling beams.
Master Suite 16' 6" max x 17' 1" ( 5.03m max x 5.21m )
This grand suite offers original floorboards and ceiling beams, dual aspect windows to front and side, two radiators, wall lights and door leading to en-suite.
Obscure window to front, vanity wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, inset spot lights, mostly tiled and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" plus wardrobe x 16' 2" max ( 4.95m plus wardrobe x 4.93m max )
Two windows to side, built in wardrobe, feature ceiling beams, original floorboards, radiator, wall lights, door leading to wash area.
Wash hand basin, wall light, heated towel rail, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" restricted head height x 9' 10" plus wardrobe ( 3.94m restricted head height x 3.00m plus wardrobe )
Window to front, radiator, feature ceiling beams, built in wardrobe, wall lights, fitted carpet.
Two windows to rear with fitted blinds, radiator, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, bidet, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tile enclosed bath, wall lighting, loft hatch, wooden floorboards, partly tiled.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, fitted carpet with doors leading to bedrooms four and five.
Bedroom Four 16' 7" max, restricted head height x 13' 7" max ( 5.05m max, restricted head height x 4.14m max )
Velux window to side, window to front, feature ceiling beams, two radiators, original floorboards, door leading to studio.
Studio 15' restricted head height x 9' 10" plus cupboard ( 4.57m restricted head height x 3.00m plus cupboard )
Two Velux windows to side, door to further loft space housing water tank, feature ceiling beams, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" plus wardrobe x 10' 6" restricted head height ( 3.89m plus wardrobe x 3.20m restricted head height )
Window to front, feature ceiling beams, built in wardrobes, wall light, radiator, fitted carpet.
Original wrought iron railings and gate enclosing front lawn with mature trees and shrub borders, pathway with hedging borders leading to entrance porch, wooden gate leading to driveway, well manicured hedging with inset double gates to rear garden and garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders enclosed by brick wall and hedging, wooden shed and log store.
Enclosed by brick wall with lawn and gravel areas, mature shrubbery, pergola leading to a charming gazebo.
Garage 16' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.11m x 2.95m )
Window to side, side door, loft hatch with storage, power and light, electronic remote controlled roller door.
Granary 19' 10" x 14' 8" ( 6.05m x 4.47m )
Dating back to the 1600s The Granary is set on mushroom stones. It offers a vaulted ceiling with exposed structural beams and roof timbers, dual aspect windows to side elevations, storage in the eaves with power and lighting. This captivating building could be utilised for a number of purposes subject to approval.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.