4 bedroom terraced house for saleFairwater Grove East, Llandaff, Cardiff
Sold STC £245,000
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Size Kitchen
- Good Size Brick Built Outhouse
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Viewing's Recommended
A GOOD SIZE MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME IN LLANDAFF OFFERING FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM. THE PROPERTY ALSO HAS A GOOD SIZE OUTHOUSE.
A good size family home located on a popular road in Llandaff. Comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, first floor landing with a good amount of storage cupboards, first floor cloakroom, family bathroom and four bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms are located on the third floor. Benefits of this good size property include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, front forecourt, rear garden and a good size outbuilding which was formally the garage. The garage door has been removed and bricked up.
Entered via wooden door into:
Door leads to dining room. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Dining Room 18' max narrowing to 11' 3" Min x 16' 8" inc stairs ( 5.49m max narrowing to 3.43m Min x 5.08m inc stairs )
Doors leading to lounge and kitchen. UPVC double glazed 'French' doors which open to the rear garden. Coved ceiling, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wooden surround and tiled hearth. Three radiators. Power points. Stairs rising to first floor. Door to:
Lounge 13' 2" to bay max x 13' 1" to recess ( 4.01m to bay max x 3.99m to recess )
UPVC double glazed windows to bay. Bay radiator. Power points. Telephone & TV points. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 8" To recess x 8' 7" Max ( 4.78m To recess x 2.62m Max )
Free standing kitchen units with wooden work surface and a double stainless steel sink with double drainer. Space for range cooker with gas point. Bamboo flooring. Space for a fridge freezer. UPVC double glazed to the side, UPVC double glazed door to garden. Door leads to utility room.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.63m )
UPVC obscure double glazed windows to rear and side. Radiator. Power points. Sliding door to Cloakroom.
Fitted with a low level W.C. UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to two of the bedrooms. Landing storage cupboards, Power points. Doors to cloakroom and bathroom. Stairs rising to upper floor.
Bedroom One 14' 4" to wardrobes x 10' 3" max ( 4.37m to wardrobes x 3.12m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front. Radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.35m max x 2.64m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front, Radiator. Power points. Cupboard housing a gas fired boiler.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Heated chrome towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with sliding glass door. Radiator. Spotlights. UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms three and four.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed to front. Radiator. Power points.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Power points.
An enclosed rear garden with a paved patio leading to a garden path with vegetable plot. Pathway continues to the brick built outhouse. Outside water tap.
Brick Built Outhouse 20' 5" x 15' 5" ( 6.22m x 4.70m )
Previously a garage and located to the rear of the property. The garage door has been removed and has been bricked up, however this could be turned back into a garage by reinstating the garage door which would need to be purchased.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58003808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP104958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.