1 bedroom flat for sale1 Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Attractive Grade II listed Apartment
- Market Harborough Centre Location
- Newly Redecorated June 2017
- New 99 Year Lease & No Chain
Located within this attractive Grade II listed building, right in Market Harborough's vibrant town centre, is this spacious & newly redecorated 1st floor apartment. Offered for sale through Adams & Jones with no upward chain, the property will also be offered with the piece-of-mind of a new 99 year lease. Accommodation is entered via a shared entrance hallway & staircase up to its private front entrance door, leading into a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen/bedroom with a good sized bathroom off. EPC Rating E.
Property ref: 121_133_3965850
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58005125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3965850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.