3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCaudle Avenue, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £165,000
- Detached modern bungalow
- INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY - Present tenant paying a rent of £700pcm
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired radiator central heating
- Garage and parking
Located at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC this well presented detached bungalow is offered for sale as an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ONLY with a tenant in place paying a monthly rent of £700pcm. Viewing is recommended.
This property offers an ideal investment opportunity with a tenant in place paying a monthly rent of £700. This property is ONLY AVAILABLE TO INVESTMENT PURCHASERS. There are three good size bedrooms, a stylish kitchen, oil fired radiator central heating, good parking with an adjoining garage and a pleasant enclosed garden to the rear. To the side there is a small area of woodland with fields beyond.
The Accommodation Comprises
Spacious Entrance Hall
With ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and built in cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder.
Living Room 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
With laminated flooring, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
The well fitted kitchen provides a full range of wall and base level units with a built in electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler, radiator and door to the side access.
Bedroom One 13' (into recess) x 10' ( 3.96m (into recess) x 3.05m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
With a double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
With built in wardrobes and a radiator.
A generous size bathroom comprising of a bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
To the front of the property there is an attractive part grassed and part gravelled area with a drive way to the side leading to the single garage. The garage provides power and light and there is off street parking for approximately two vehicles. There is also an outside tap. The rear garden is fully fenced and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area and a garden shed.
The photographs for these sales particulars are stock photographs taken prior to the present tenant moving in.
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell along Eriswell Road take the third turning on the right hand side North Road, proceed to the far end baring to the right into Caudle Avenue, follow this road for approximately 100 metres to the T Junction then turn right and proceed to the far end, the property can then be found located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58006847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.