4 bedroom detached house for saleBardwell Court, Stanley, WAKEFIELD
- GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £230,000
- 4 Bedroom stylishly and immaculately presented Family home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Stylish low maintenance gardens
- Ideally situated for local schools, amenities and motorway network links
GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £230,000. A 4 bedroom immaculately presented detached double fronted property. Would ideally suit the family buyer. The property is within a great distance of local and popular schools. Viewing essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £220,000 - £230,000. A four bedroom immaculately presented double fronted detached family home. The property comprises of entrance vestibule, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, lounge with french doors leading to the rear gardens and a bow style upvc window to the front. The property has 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite, larger than average shower room. Easy maintenance gardens to both front and rear with several patio areas as well as off road parking and a double garage with power. Viewing essential this property would ideally suit the family buyer within a great distance of local schools and other amenities as well as good access to motorway network links. Attractively Priced.
Front entrance composite door with obscured glazed panels and obscured glazed side panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Wood style flooring continues into the dining room. Radiator, coving to ceiling, stair access to the first floor.
Dining Room 10' 9" into bay window x 9' 11" ( 3.28m into bay window x 3.02m )
Upvc and leaded glazed bay window, window seat, partial wall cladding, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen with a range of high gloss units in a cream finish, cornice and plinths, Range master oven with a 6 ring hob, triple extractor fan, laminate style flooring, roll top work surface, integrated sink and drainer with a mixer tap, pan drawers, fridge, double radiator, partially tiled walls, partially cladded walls. Door access into the utility room.
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Door with obscured glazed panelling provides access to the gardens. Matching base and wall units in a high gloss cream finish, cornice, plumbing for washing machine, space for other utilities, laminate flooring continues into the downstairs w.c.
Radiator, w.c., pedestal sink with twin taps, tiled splashback.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 10" into the alcove ( 5.51m x 3.30m into the alcove )
French doors provide access to the rear of the property. Upvc bow style window to the front aspect. Laminate wood style flooring, living flame gas fire with matching grill and ornate surround, dado rail, coving to ceiling, tv. point.
First Floor Landing
Stair access to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 1" Max ( 3.28m to fitted wardrobes x 3.07m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect.. A range of fitted wardrobes with overhead cupboard storage, matching dressing table and drawers. Radiator.
Upvc obscured and leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Step up to shower cubicle with bi-folding door, wash basin set within high gloss unit, low level flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 11' Max ( 2.77m x 3.35m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes to include a double and a single, ceiling spotlights, storage over the bulkhead housing the water tank.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 9' 1" Max ( 2.64m x 2.77m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.64m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Triple shower with sliding shower screen, cladding to walls and ceiling, good size floating wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., Carn Dean style flooring, tiled walls, towel/radiator finished in chrome, ceiling downlights.
Open plan to the front the property has low maintenance gravelled areas. Driveway to the side with a ranch gate and driveway leading to the double garage .Low maintenance garden to the rear, decked patio terrace, plumb slating and raised beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58011059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.