2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRosebery Avenue, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £350,000
- Prime Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to Mainline Train Station
- Front and Rear Gardens
Situated on this well established and popular residential road is this well maintained two bedroom detached bungalow boasting garage and driveway, located a short walk away from Leighton Buzzard High Street and the mainline Train Station providing direct travel to London Euston in just 32 minutes.
Situated on this well established and popular residential road is this well maintained two bedroom detached bungalow boasting garage and driveway, located a short walk away from Leighton Buzzard High Street and the mainline Train Station providing direct travel to London Euston in just 32 minutes. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, and shower room with separate cloakroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear with garage and driveway.
Double glazed door to the front, doors to both bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, shower room and cloakroom. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. WC.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear, French doors to the rear. TV and telephone points, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, door to enclosed side porch. Part tiled with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler, radiator, space for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 7' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.33m x 2.24m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin. Part tiled.
Door to the rear garden. Power, light and storage cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with some flower borders, path leading to front door, and the remainder providing driveway parking leading to the garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, raised patio area, storage sheds, outside water tap, side access, door into garage.
Up & Over door and window to the rear. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58057274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.