3 bedroom link detached house for saleAberford Road, Stanley, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £246,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £246,995 - £256,995
- Individual and unique 3 Bedroom period home renovated to a high standard
- Versatile accommodation for the professional
- Larger than average Garage with electric doors
- Full of personality
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE: £246,995 - £256,995. A rare opportunity to acquire a mews style property an eclectic mix of period and modern features and presented to a high standard. Well positioned with stunning rural views. Attractive and deceptively spacious from the outset.
GUIDE PRICE: £246,995 - £256,995. An exquisite and stunningly presented old mews style property located in a most convenient position for the professional purchaser. Stunning rural aspect. Full of charm, character and personality. The property comprises of hallway, downstairs cloakroom, open plan living with dining and sitting area with fuel multi log burner, breakfast kitchen with solid oak units, secondary reception room to the first floor encapturing those rural views, 3 bedrooms and a stunning bathroom featuring a roll top bath. The property has low maintenance attractive Mediterranean style gardens to the rear, garage with electric doors and power. Rarely does such a property as this come onto the open market. Viewing essential.
Striking composite door to the rear with obscured glazed leaded panels and side panels leading into the welcoming and impressive entrance hallway.
Doors to all rooms and staircase to the first floor leading to the study/hobby room. Period style tiled floor, radiator, all doors within the property are pine and pine architraves, feature stone wall to one side leading to the downstairs cloakroom.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Tiled floor continues from the hallway. Pedestal sink with brass twin taps in an antique style, w.c., partially tiled walls, boiler and alarm housed here.
Kitchen 9' x 13' 4" ( 2.74m x 4.06m )
Two upvc windows overlooking the gardens to the rear. French oak units in a farmhouse cottage style, cornice and plinths, rolltop work surface, wine rack area, space for gas oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, some integral appliances to include integrated fridge, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, feature beams to ceiling, partially tiled walls, terracotta Mediterranean style flooring.
Living/d.Room/family Space 26' 9" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 8.15m Max x 3.84m Max )
Lounge Area: Radiator and beams to the ceiling. Dining Room: Upvc leaded windows with far reaching rural countryside views, french polished sills, radiator, french polished skirting boards, feature beams, dual aspect multi fuel log burner, french polished mantel piece, Yorkshire stone style slab and a beautiful brick centre piece, french doors with obscured glazed panels leads back into the kitchen, tv point, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Solid oak banisterail, upvc leaded window to the front aspect with far reaching views, french polished feature beams and vaulted ceiling, original Georgian fireplace and base, deep skirting boards which have been french polished, radiator. Georgian style plastering continues into the second reception room.
Study/independent Family Area 12' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.73m )
Window to the front with far reaching rural views. White washed walls in a colonial style, Georgian fireplace and base with french polished deep skirting boards, radiator, wall lights. Access to all first floor rooms and house bathroom
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 13' ( 3.84m x 3.96m )
Upvc leaded window to the front aspect with far reaching countryside views. French polished window sill, ceiling beams and deep skirting boards, radiator, original Georgian style fireplace to the chimney breast, stunning vaulted ceiling, corner cabinet.
Bedroom 3 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
Dual aspect upvc leaded window with stunning rural and countryside views, wooden sill, radiator, beautiful high pitched ceiling, dual aspect, french polished deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" Max x 9' 1" ( 4.06m Max x 2.77m )
Upvc window overlooking the Mediterranean style low maintenance gardens. Radiator, french polished deep skirting boards.
Bathroom 5' 2" x 13' ( 1.57m x 3.96m )
Two upvc double glazed obscured windows to the rear aspect.. Five piece Charlotte bathroom suite comprising of a rolltop bath set on claw feet and twin taps, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, wc., bidet, corner shower cubicle with shower, french polished beams to ceiling, modern style radiator, partially tiled walls almost in a Regency Green to enhance the character of the property.
Extra wide pavement to the front set back from the roadside. Room for up to two cars to the rear plus parking in the Garage. Mediterranean style low maintenance garden to the rear, log store, bin store tucked away from view.
A larger than average garage with electric doors, power and storage attic space.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Aberford Road. Drive approximately 2.5 miles and the property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58064240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.