4 bedroom detached house for saleStow Road, Sturton by Stow, LINCOLN
Sold STC £300,000
- Executive Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Light & Airy Accommodation
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Popular Village Location
- No Chain
- Unexpectedly back on the market
Situated on a beautifully maintained plot within the ever popular and sought after village of Sturton-by-Stow is this stunning and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from extensive off-road parking, light and airy living accommodation throughout and a double garage.
Situated on a beautifully maintained plot within the ever popular and sought after village of Sturton by Stow is this stunning and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from extensive off-road parking, light and airy living accommodation throughout and a double garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner, Dining Room, Front Porch, Lounge, Snug, Conservatory, Gym Conversion, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor, Jacuzzi Bathroom and a Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND BEAUTY OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
A spacious reception hall with side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, fully tiled flooring and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Being fitted with a low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.89m max x 3.28m max )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood and a dishwasher included in the sale; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, space and plumbing for various appliances and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, power points, solid oak flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, power points, side entrance door and a further door into the Dining Room.
Lounge 26' 5" x 12' 2" ( 8.05m x 3.71m )
A spacious light and airy living space having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth. Carpets are to be included within the sale.
Snug 12' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.34m )
With fully tiled flooring, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and double doors into the Conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.19m max x 3.10m max )
A double glazed conservatory having windows to the side aspect, French doors from the Snug and full width double doors leading out to the rear garden and a further door leading into:-
Gym 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Converted as part of the double garage; having a window to the rear aspect and a door giving access into the garage itself.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.54m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door into the airing cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a corner Jacuzzi and steam cubicle with bath and shower; complete with tiled flooring, tiled walls, heated towel rail and a two double glazed obscure windows to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle; heated towel rail and a double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area with decorative shrubs, a pathway leading to the front porch and gated access to the rear garden with an extensive gravelled driveway providing ample off-road parking. To the rear there is a lawned garden with a wide variety of herbaceous shrubs and mature trees leading through to a further gravelled area with patio, timber sheds and a greenhouse; all of which is enclosed to perimeters by hedgerow and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58064279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.