3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeeds Road, Dewsbury
Sold STC £140,000
- ***Guide Price £140,000 - £147,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage & Gardens Front & Rear
- 13ft Kitchen
***Guide Price £140,000 - £147,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN and located on the popular Leeds Road is this 3 bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, pantry, lounge, 2nd reception room, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. Garage & gardens to front and rear.
***Guide Price £140,000 - £147,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
uPVC door to front and double glazed lead effect window. Radiator, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor. Door to pantry.
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler and electric meter. Power and light.
Lounge 19' 6" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to side, two radiators and tv point. Coving to ceiling, wall lights and double glazed French doors to garden. Fire place with decorative wood surround, inlay and hearth with living flame coal effect gas fire.
Second Reception Room 11' 9" Max x 11' 5" Into Bay ( 3.58m Max x 3.48m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Stone fire place with living flame coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 6" Max x 9' Max ( 4.11m Max x 2.74m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite 1 & 1/.2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and tiled walls. Electric oven, gas hob and radiator. Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and part double glazed part uPVC door to garden. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 2" To Wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.79m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes. Access to part boarded loft with pull down ladder.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point. Fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.24m Max x 1.98m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes over bulk head
Four piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and panelled bath. Shaver point and light, tiled walls and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Detached Garage 16' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.34m )
Power, light and up and over door. Door to side and single glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and outside tap. To the rear of the property is a lawned area, paved area and outside security lighting. Greenhouse and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58064321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.