2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Wycombe,6 Luxury Apartments in a Bespoke Executive Development
Sold by Us
- A Selection of Six Luxury Apartments
- Executive Living
- Unique Bespoke Designs
- Heart of High Wycombe Town Centre
- Within Half a Mile of Train Station
- Close to local shops, bars and restaurants
- Brand New 125 Year leases
- Parking with selected Plots
Situated in the heart of High Wycombe Town Centre a selection of six bespoke executive apartments offering high specification interiors.
Historic High Wycombe nestles in a natural valley set against the stunning backdrop of the Chiltern Hills and Regents House outstanding dynamic and openly modern urban architecture is positioned in the heart of this vibrant market town.
The interiors complement the exterior and the simple and elegant individual designs focus on maximising all the available light and space, delivered by sumptuously muted tones and open plan layout, creating relaxing rooms to live in. A neutral palette provides a simple backdrop for personal touches, whilst the high-end appliances, underfloor heating, fixtures and fittings add a touch of sophistication.
The two top floor penthouse style apartments also feature sheltered terraces that add that extra dimension for outdoor living with panoramic views over the town and surrounding hills.
With excellent shopping facilities such as the Eden Centre, major supermarkets and Chiltern Line Station, offering fastest journey times of 23 minutes to London Marylebone, only a short walk away, Regents House is ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
The whole development is covered by a 10 year LABC defects warranty and predicted EPC values indicate that each apartment should be energy efficient and economical to run.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1867080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.