1 bedroom flat for saleCharterhouse Apartments, 21 Eltringham Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18
Under Offer £420,000
- A well-proportioned second floor apartment
- Set within a modern gated development
- Neutral décor throughout
- Bright open plan reception room /contemporary kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with built in storage
- Family bathroom
- Delightful communal roof terraces
- Secure gated parking
- Lift access
- Close to Wandsworth Town and Clapham junction Mainline stations
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a well-proportioned second floor apartment, set within a gated development with secure underground parking and access to a delightful communal roof terrace. The apartment is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from an entry phone system, wood flooring and contemporary style fittings. The private front door is situated off a well maintained communal hallway with a lift. Once inside there is an entrance hall that leads through to a bright open plan reception room. The kitchen is modern with contemporary units and integrated kitchen appliances. Further accommodation comprises a large bedroom with built in storage and a family bathroom with a three piece suite. The apartment is located within close proximity of Wandsworth Town Mainline station, the Tonsleys, Fulham and Wandsworth Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58072244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY150125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.