5 bedroom detached house for saleLarge Stone Built Detached House - West Hall Road, Broxburn
Withdrawn from Market
- Large Sand Stone Built Detached Property
- 5 Bedroom , 2 Reception - Fully Modernised
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Separate Dressing Room
- Impressive Open plan living / dining room with 6x Folding doors
- Huge Landscaped Garden
- Drive for 3-4 cars with Electric Gates
This is a rare opportunity to buy a Large Sand Stone Built traditional property which has been sympathetically extended to retain lots of character on the outside , but completely modernised on the inside ! On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a 5th bedroom which is currently used as an office . There is also a Downstairs WC/shower room , Kitchen and separate Utility room. On the first level there are 4 bedrooms , the master bedroom boasting an impressive en-suite and a separate dressing room. There is also good storage available and a family bathroom. The main reception room formed as part of the extension is a fabulous 6.5mx 7.5m open plan living come dining room featuring folding / sliding doors which open to a large decking area. This is an impressive family home .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58072448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4183416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alba Property, Broxburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.