2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEdinburgh Drive, Oswaldtwistle
Sold STC £124,950
- A beautifully presented 2 bedroom bungalow
- Situated in a desirable location
- Fantastic rear lawn gardens
- Stunning fitted dining kitchen
- Spacious & Cosy lounge
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 3 piece bathroom suite
- Gated driveway
- Detached garage
- Viewings highly recommended
Being offered to the market is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom true bungalow which enjoys a prime position upon within a sought after location. This superb home boasts stylish & spacious accommodation throughout which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fire central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms & a stunning 3 piece bathroom suite. To the outside is a generous enclosed rear garden offering fantastic potential. To the front is a private driveway which provides access to the garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Lin on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58072901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6362369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.