2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDenmark Villas, Hove
- 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- STUNNING WEST FACING GARDEN
- RAISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- PERIOD BUILDING AND DETAILING
- CLOSE TO HOVE STATION
MUST BE SEEN! Stunning mansion apartment with professionally landscaped garden! The apartment has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and benefits from 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & spacious sitting room leading to brand new kitchen which overlooks the beautiful west facing garden.
Situated on the ever popular Denmark Villas, this apartment is within close reach of Hove railway station with its commuter links to London, Church Road with its local shops, restaurants and cafes, and Hove seafront, lawns and promenade.
The property has been finished to a high standard throughout, taking into account every single detail to leave the new vendor with a perfect flat for many years. It has a luxury bathroom with walk in shower, two double bedrooms and a dual aspect living room leading to a beautiful kitchen with fitted appliances. The master bedroom also includes an en-suite.
The secluded south westerly garden has been professionally landscaped and provides decking and lawned areas, while also having plenty of mature trees and plants.
Also benefiting from SHARE OF FREEHOLD and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Raised Ground Floor
Sitting Room 25' 9" max x 13' 8" max ( 7.85m max x 4.17m max )
Modern Kitchen Area
Bedroom 1 16' 10" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.13m max x 4.17m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 9' 8" ( 3.91m max x 2.95m )
South / Westerly Garden
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.