2 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadowcroft, Hagley, Stourbridge
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Unexpectedly back on the market but be quick this won't hang around! This two bedroom property is an ideal first time home or buy-to-let opportunity offering: entrance porch, kitchen/ diner, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
A fantastic mid terrace house situated conveniently for access to Hagley Schools and local amenities. This two bedroom property is an ideal first time home or buy-to-let opportunity offering: entrance porch, kitchen/ diner, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
Double glazed door to front and ceiling spot light. Door to:
Lounge 17' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor accommodation and fire surround with living flame gas fire insert. Central heating radiator, ceiling and wall light points and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven with hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing space for washing machine and space for fridge. Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and ceiling light point. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard over stairs, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 4' 10" ( 2.67m x 1.47m )
Low level w.c, wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Extractor fan, Central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Patio and lawned areas enclosed by fencing and walled surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58082479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.