4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBoughton Road, CORBY
Sold STC £160,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Three Storey Townhouse
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Fantastic Views
- No Chain
Fantastic views! Situated in an enviable position overlooking the Lakes is this three storey townhouse featuring 3/4 bedrooms, conservatory and off road parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge featuring a fireplace with French doors into a generous size conservatory, and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there is a master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower room and a study/bedroom four with two further bedrooms and a family bathroom to the top floor. The property also benefits from off road parking for two vehicles and low maintenance front and rear gardens. Call today to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Entry via a door to the front aspect, features include an under stairs cupboard with power and lighting, wall mounted fuse box, laminate flooring, a dogleg staircase to first floor landing and doors to kitchen, cloakroom and lounge.
A two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, partial tiling and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.63m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, including an integral wine rack, a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, gas and electric cooker points. Further features include space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for an up right fridge/freezer, central heating boiler housed within an integral cupboard, integral under cupboard/plinth heater, partial tiling, ceramic floor tiles and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
This room features an electric fireplace with marble effect hearth and mantle, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and double glazed French doors into the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.25m )
Of brick construction with a polycarbonated pitched roof and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Further features include a TV point, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring and French doors to side into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, doors to master bedroom, study/bedroom four and stairs to the second floor landing.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV point and door to the ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include partial tiling, wall mounted radiator, shaver point, laminate effect flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Study / Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 5' 3" ( 2.31m x 1.60m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase rising from the first floor landing, features include access to the loft, doors to bedrooms two and three and the family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 3.53m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points and an inbuilt airing cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max x 7' 3" ( 3.71m max x 2.21m )
This room features two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Further features include partial tiling, an extractor fan and shaver point, laminate effect flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
An attractive wrought iron fence frontage featuring a low maintenance garden comprising of a stone chipped area to one side and a flower/shrub bed to the other and footpath providing pedestrian access to the front entrance. To the side is the driveway and gated access to the rear.
A low maintenance garden featuring a block paved patio area and a further feature patio area amongst a stone chipped garden, a hard standing area for a shed to the rear, shrubs to the borders, fully enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling, and providing gated access to the front.
A tarmac driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle to the front of the property and a further parking space is available beyond the fence and gate for a further vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58089068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.