2 bedroom retirement property for saleReading Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Sold STC £379,950
- Spacious entrance hall
- Entry phone system
- Generous living room with door to a private paved garden
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2Currentley being used as dining room
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazed through out
- Gas central heating to radiators
This spacious well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment is situated in a sought after location within a short walk of the town centre and railway station. The accommodation caters for residents of 55 years and over.
Situation Imperial Court is a gated retirement block catering for residents of 55 and over, constructed in 2008 by renowned local developer Millgate Homes. There is a concierge and meticulously well kept communal areas including a resident's living room with separate kitchenette and beautiful south facing communal gardens.
Outside The private paved front garden is enclosed by laurel hedging. There is use of communal gardens at the rear with communal parking. The property is approached via a pedestrian gated access through into the security controlled foyer.
Leasehold Information - Years left on Lease - 117yrs
Annual ground rent - c.£250.00
Annual service charge including buildings insurance - c.£2,798.14 payable every six months.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4343871
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58090135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4343871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.