2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Runcorn
Guide Price £80,000
- Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge & Family Bathroom
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000. This well presented two bed end terraced house is ideal for first time buyers and investors. Set in a popular residential area with great links to the motorway and local amenities and schools. No Chain!! Viewings are highly advised.
Guide Price £80,000 - £100,000. This well presented two bed end terraced house is ideal for first time buyers and investors. Set in a popular residential area with great links to the motorway and local amenities and schools. No Chain!! Viewings are highly advised so call now to book your slot 01928 732626.
PVC double glazed door to the front, stairs leading to First Floor, radiator and door to the Lounge.
Lounge 13' 2" x 14' ( 4.01m x 4.27m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire with wooden surround, radiator and under stair cupboard.
Two PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer tap, gas hob and electric built in oven. Under counter built in fridge, space for dishwasher, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler. PVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and a loft hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 17' 1" over bulkhead ( 3.12m x 5.21m over bulkhead )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, store cupboard.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, and part tiled walls.
Off road parking, access to garage with up and over door.
Laid to lawn with flagged paved area, outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58091135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM104678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.