5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarr Hill Grove, Calverley, Pudsey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Semi Detached Property
- Five Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Kitchen
- Occasional loft room
- Modern Decor Throughout
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL SEMI DETACHED residence, which has been SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED , Boasting THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, 4 BEDROOMS, LOFT ROOM AND 2 BATHROOMS
Carr Hill Grove
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a modern white four piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Having a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.42m into bay x 3.63m )
A spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace, television point, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
A versatile room, either used as a bedroom or an additional bedroom.
Third Reception Room 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
A central heating radiator, feature spotlights and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a Jacuzzi style bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, spotlights and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 15' 10" into archway max x 8' 1" max over units and into door ( 4.83m into archway max x 2.46m max over units and into door )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink, double oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dishwasher, a central heating radiator, a door providing access to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
Having a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating plumbing for washing machine, useful storage cupboards and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into bay x 10' 9" into wardrobes ( 3.99m into bay x 3.28m into wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards, a central heating radiator, a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature spotlights and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.02m )
Having a television point, feature spotlights and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Fitted cupboards, a central heating radiator, feature spotlights and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
A central heating radiator, television point, feature spotlights and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 13' 3" x 5' 3" ( 4.04m x 1.60m )
A four piece suite comprising a double shower cubicle, bath, hand wash basin, a W.C, chrome towel rail radiator, feature spotlights, underfloor heating and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A central heating radiator, useful eaves storage, television point and two double glazed velux windows to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed split level garden with a pond and an outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58102679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.