4 bedroom terraced house for saleHearnville Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Beautifull presented Victorian terraced house
- Well-proportioned accommodation set over 1,733 sq. ft.
- Abundance of period features including high ceilings, beautiful conicing and original fireplaces
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen breakfast room
- Four good sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and shower room
- Useful utility room and cellar
- Private landscaped patio garden
- Located withi the much sought after Nightingale Triangle
James Pendleton are delighted to bring to the market a beautifully presented Victorian house located in the much sought after Nightingale Triangle.
The house boasts an abundance of period features including high ceilings, beautiful cornicing and original fireplaces.
Upon entering the house there is a welcoming hallway with two receptions rooms to the front of the property and to the rear a useful utility room and modern kitchen breakfast room with direct access onto the patio garden. The first floor accommodation has a master bedroom which is flooded by natural light through the traditional sash windows, two further good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Leading up to the top floor there is a good sized double bedroom and a further shower room with access into a substantial loft space. The beautiful property benefits from a cellar and has been recently decorated both internally and externally.
Hearnville Road is located between Chestnut Grove and Ravenslea Road and is within the much sought after Nightingale Triangle.
Balham underground and train station is only a short walk away with direct links to Central London and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58106402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM140049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.