1 bedroom flat for saleTennyson Avenue, Houghton Regis, DUNSTABLE
Sold STC £110,000
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Communal Gardens
Located in the corner of this popular cul-de-sac and situated on the Houghton Hamlets development is this one bedroom first floor apartment presented in good condition and comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and family bathroom. Outside are communal gardens and allocated parking.
Located in the corner of this popular cul-de-sac and situated on the Houghton Hamlets development is this one bedroom first floor apartment presented in good condition and comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and family bathroom. Outside are communal gardens and allocated parking. Great as a first home or investment property.
Door to the side, doors to lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Storage cupboard, wall mounted heater.
Lounge 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front. Opens into kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, electric cooker point, spaces for washing machine and fridge. Opens into lounge.
Bedroom 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted heater.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan. Part-tiled.
Communal garden with rotary washing lines.
Allocated parking space.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58112207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.