2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleElizabeth Avenue, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £210,000-£220,000
- Renovated Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Must Be Viewed!
- Excellent Order Throughout
Guide Price £210,000-£220,000 for this renovated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Early viewing's essential!
This renovated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in the ever popular suburb of Thorpe St. Andrew. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed window and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway.
Front entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.39m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, two radiators, TV point, laminate flooring, Opening onto to Kitchen:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall base and draw units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, splashbacks, built in stainless steel electric double oven, stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer, breakfast bar, laminate flooring, spotlights, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed rear garden, built in double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed rear garden and radiator.
With a three piece white suite comprising bath with shower attachment, hand wash basin, WC, tiling, heated towel rail, radiator, spotlight and uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of there is a shingled driveway garden area which provide off road parking, this leads down the side of the property to the garage which is detached and has double front doors.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing.
Head east on Plumstead Road taking the third exit at the ringroad roundabout, onto St Williams Way and into Thorpe St. Andrew. Continue straight over the traffic lights, then take the next right into Elizabeth Avenue where the property can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58113052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.