3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Dickleburgh
Sold STC £200,000
- Character & Charm
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms - Three Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A grade II listed detached three bedroom house situated in the popular village of Dickleburgh, offering a wealth of character and charm. Three reception rooms, nice sized garden and outbuildings.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Front aspect entrance door, front aspect sash window, wood floor, radiator, exposed beams and timbers, Inglenook fireplace (currently capped), stairs to 1st floor and doors to;
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.21m )
Large front aspect sash window, wood floor, radiator, work surface with sink & drainer, integrated oven and hob, space for washing machine and under counter fridge, wall and base mounted units, recessed spot lights and exposed beams.
Sitting Room 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood flooring, radiator, partially exposed brick work, open access to the rear lobby and doors to;
Study 12' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.01m )
Front aspect sash window, side aspect window, wood floor, recessed spot lights, radiator and recessed spot lights.
Rear Lobby 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Wood floor, vaulted ceiling, stairs to 1st floor, latch handle door to cloakroom and rear aspect double door to the garden.
Low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Side aspect double glazed, rear aspect Velux, carpet, wood floor and carpet, loft access, airing cupboard, front aspect sash window and latch handle doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.51m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet, door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 4" lus door recess ( 3.76m x 2.24m lus door recess )
Front aspect sash window, radiator, carpet and door to stairwell leading to the dining room.
Rear aspect Velux, wood floor, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and panelled bath with tiled surround.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.34m )
Front aspect sash window, radiator, carpet and exposed beams.
There is a side gate providing access to the fully enclosed landscaped part walled rear garden, with shingled flowering border and path leading to the detached outbuilding with a further shingled area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.