5 bedroom detached house for saleAldham, Colchester
- Substantial Country Estate
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Main house circa 8,000 sq. ft.
- 5 double bedrooms 2 en suite
- Fantastic kitchen breakfast room with separate utility
- 5 further reception rooms
- Outbuildings including coach house in excess of 1,000 sqft
- Open fronted cloister providing garaging for 5 vehicles
- Heated greenhouse
- Approximately 76 acres (stls) including golf course, woodland, lake and post & rail fencing
A magnificent country home offering circa 8000 sq. ft. of extensive family living set in superb grounds extending to 76 acres (stls). Incorporating a wide variety of established trees, lake, 9 hole golf course and grass landing strip. Further accommodation includes an adjoining coach house providing cart lodge and garaging for five vehicles and offers an office above extending to a further 1000 sq. ft. Although set in a beautiful, quiet and peaceful location it is within easy reach of the A12 and Colchester mainline station. EPC E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58114304.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 376247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Country & Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.